CENTRAL VAULT at the Hong Kong Wine Vault
For any successful purchase from Hong Kong Wine Vault, you are able to use the wine storage service by the case at our Central Vault. Wines will be stored in the same HKQAA certified temperature and humidity controlled environment as per our popular self-serviced wine cellars. You can login to our website to check your wine inventory in storage at any time.
Apart from the storage charge above, a one-off case registration charge applies:
- HK$18 per case of 12 bottles of 750ml (or equivalent)
- HK$9 per case of 6 bottles of 750ml (or equivalent)
Temperature: 12 - 14 degrees Centigrade
Relative Humidity: 60% - 80%
- Due to limited available space for Phase 1 of the Central Vault, we can only offer storage of wines in original cases that had been purchased from the Hong Kong Wine Vault for the time being.
- Storage charges above are inclusive of “all risks” insurance at full replacement value, covering losses due to fire, theft and breakage.
- Wine purchases not collected after a 2-month period from date of invoice will automatically be transferred to the Central Vault and storage charges apply thereafter.
- Refund of storage charges is not available for early withdrawal.
Local delivery charge applies on withdrawal as below (in HKD). We do not offer delivery to outer islands.
Customer must give at least 2 working days advance notice for any delivery or self collection request.
Urgent withdrawal requests are handled on a discretionary basis and HK$200 additional charge applies.
Partial case withdrawal is not allowed.
Storage fees are payable annually in advance and should be settled in full by wire transfer into our HSBC account:
Bank Name: HSBC
Account Name: Orient Logistics Limited T/A Hong Kong Wine Vault
Account Number: 808-769178-001
SWIFT Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
The storage charge will include any pro-rated amount for the first partial month's storage fee plus the full amount of the storage for the year, starting from the 1st day of every month. If the Customer's wines are not retrieved by the end of the initial storage period, it will be automatically renewed after its expiry and the full amount for the renewal will be billed to the Customer.
If the Customer fails to pay any sum payable within 30 days from the date on the storage invoice, the Company shall be entitled to charge interest at 2% per month for any overdue charges payable by the Customer.
The Company reserves the right to refuse the release of Customer's stock pending receipt of all unpaid storage fees.
Sufficient stock must be held in storage with the Company at all times to cover all outstanding monies. In the event of failure by the Customer to pay any amount due to the Company within 3 months of written demand from the Company, the Company may, without prejudice to its other rights and remedies against the Customer, sell or otherwise dispose of the wines.
The proceeds of the sale or disposal shall be used to settle all outstanding amounts due to the Company (plus interest) and any balance shall then be remitted to the Customer.
The Company may be entitled at any time to modify the storage fees. At least 1 month advance notice will be given to Customers before such new pricing is to take effect.
For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Wine Sales Team at (852) 2870 1800.